07 June 2009

lipstick smile

eyes shut the for 14 full hours, i still feel restless. with only the glare of the sun as my reason to get out of bed, i can't help but think that my life is maimed. still lightheaded from oversleeping and still frustrated by happiness that was but a dream.

how sad the clown with the lipstick smile. forced to cheer everybody up, leaving nothing for himself. the crowd greatly appreciates but only through petty claps, no one cares enough to see that his smiles are fake and the laughters are just part of the job. i still have a few jokes and antics up my sleeve but i'm afraid i'll soon ran out. my magic hat is losing its magic, the rabbit inside slowly dying. and as for my finale, i'm still undecided; disappearing in thin air while covered in white smoke or wiping the make-up off my face and showing the world my true face.

No comments: