25 February 2007

my gf

i read the book, i watched the tapes, i listened to the tales, still something's always wrong. step 1, check. step 2, check. everything's in place, everything's great. pass your papers. results are in. red marks and an encircled D. D for defeat...

i have always listened to the voice of reason. never once did i listen to the 2-horned red man who instructed me to take advantage of the feelings being thrown at me. i'll be the first to admit i'm not perfect, but that doesn't mean i'm not trying to be.

i've heard things like i'm not the sweetest guy around but i'm one of the kindest. thanks friends. but why do i feel like this does not have merit? time and time again trust simply just won't land on my hands. i do understand that it's not the easiest thing to ask from someone, but what else do i need to do? this is my greatest frustration...

No comments: