13 November 2006

my name is ron

do good things and good things happen. do bad things and it'll come back to haunt you...

i was a young boy when i learned about the concept of karma. the first time i heard it, i believed it right away because it made sense. it's probably due to my naive concept of the world, but as i grew older i realized that the world is indeed not fair. then jason lee showed up on jack tv...

months before, jason lee was a guest on conan (all hail the king of late night tv). his show "my name is earl" was about to debut on nbc. the show revolves around earl and his discovery of karma. i saw the clip for the pilot episode but that's it. there's no nbc on philippine cable tv.

jacktv to the rescue. i was surprised and grateful that jacktv included "my name is earl" in their line-up. i chanced upon its pilot episode and instantly, i'm hooked. not only was it hilarious, it also gave the spotlight to the good guy. good or bad, everybody gets what they deserve.

karma, you gotta love it. i just hope i did enough good things to balance buying a pirated copy of the series...

2 comments:

pining said...

Hi Ron! I could'nt agree with you more, it is one of the best sitcom so far, like a breath of fresh air. I love Randy and Crabman!

pining said...

Hi Ron! I could'nt agree with you more. Its on of the best sitcom so far, like a breath of fresh air. I love Randy and Crabman!