05 May 2006

5th of may

my mind has been battling with my heart recently and it's a close call. very close. but just as the clash was taking place, someone discretely found her way to my heart. nights of refreshing exchange of text messages made me forget for a while that i was obsessed with a butterfly. ms. observant glances, you have no idea how much those simple words you pressed made my sleep more sound...

counted down the minutes 'til the 5th of may, i hope i was the first to wish you a happy birthday. coincidentally, the day you were born was the same day a butterfly was born. how about that? i wished her a happy birthday too. she still hangs around in my head even if my heart is on a shift.

but birthdays aren't the only cause for celebration this day. dinner with 3 of my closest friends was nice, reminded me that i'm very lucky to have people like them in my life. for once, i can be myself again, no pretensions and no restrains, just Ron. it would've been nice if the night never had to end but duty calls, work for them and review for me. this fun-filled night will be enough to keep me in a good mood all day long tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

found this very sweet...