25 March 2006

unwelcomed visitors

these past few days, the steel handrails of the train are extra sticky. i guess the air-con unit of the train cannot compete with the heat and humidity of philippine summer. i had to balance through my rides rather than exposing my hand to what's left of a compilation of interpersonal hand sweat. summer is definitely here.

nights are uncomfortable both physically and emotionally. the fan is at a maximum but the air it blows out is hardly refreshing. while my body adapts to the changes in the weather, my emotions on the other hand are in a bit of a fray.

almost every night of the fresh summer, my long-lost friends accompany me against my will. i think you know most of them. there's my good ol' pal frustration, then there's loneliness, and his cousin restlessness. for a while, i forgot about them. but all of a sudden they're back. i just hope they're here only to visit and not move in...

calling peace of mind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beach! beach! beach!! can't you just feel it?? we need the sun, sand and surf chong!