29 January 2006

a vision of the imminent

the results are in, "UP did it again!" for the nth time, 100% of UP students who took the pharmacy board exam this january are now RPh's. the thoughts of board exams and the celebrations that goes with it made me think my next move...

too much sleep and i forgot it's my turn. looking at the bigger picture scares the living hell out of me. graduation to board exam to finding work to getting work to settling down... the alarm clock sounds... oh yeah, i'm still here. breathe deeply... inhale... exhale.... how a bout taking it one step at a time? baby steps before the giant leap...

focus, focus... how about this for a plan: do well on your remaining academic units... graduate... party, and then if you still have time party some more and then just make a new plan... hmmm... smells like teen spirit? so then it's settled, that'll be the last time i act like a teenager. next stop: maturity...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something
else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute
but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome
b.

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find experienced people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know
what you're talking about! Thanks